Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Free Ebooks for Fall!



Wednesday and Thursday only!
Dozens of Free eBooks are available on Kindle from top authors in several genres!

You can get a full list of the free ebooks at www.freepartay.com 

Don't miss out!

Come join the Par-tay!!!

I am offering two books for free!

 Mystical Seduction (A sexy paranormal romance)
"Wow! ... Dorothy McFalls delivers an original, action-packed plot with plenty of steam." ~ Fallen Angel Reviews

A young anthropologist searching for love on her birthday. 
An otherworldly hunk determined to make her his sex slave. 
Add to that a prophecy denied and a demon with murder on his mind. 
Life is about to get very dangerous...

"AMAZING!! ... I have never read Dorothy McFalls before but she has earned a place on my 'to-be-read' list!" ~ Just Erotic Romance Reviews



The Nude: A Historical Romance


"...one of the best historical romances that I have read in the last few years." ~ The Romance Studio


Upon my honor! If not for that shocking painting... It has ruined everything.
A handsome marquess promises to repair my tattered reputation.
But how can I trust him or his clever kisses when he's clearly hiding a deep, dark secret of his own?


"McFalls' tale is a wonderful combination of mystery, suspense and romance." ~ Romantic Times BookReviews






No comments:

Post a Comment