Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little Blessings Add Up

One of my resolutions for 2012 is to recognize all the blessings in my life, big or small. I'm not going to let the days slip through my fingers this year without sending out a note of thanks for the good things that happened.

Since practice makes perfect...let me get started now:

My May 2011 release, FLOWERBED OF STATE was selected by the Bismarck, ND Public Library system as one of the best Adult Mysteries for Teens for 2010-2011. I'm thrilled to have my work recognized by library professionals. Some of my favorite people are librarians.


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

**********************************

Dorothy St. James writes the White House Gardener Mysteries for Berkley Prime Crime. Flowerbed of State is the first book in the series. Be sure to grab your copy while they're still available! Visit with Dorothy on the web or at Facebook. Or follow her on Twitter.

Praise for FLOWERBED OF STATE:
"Credible characters, a fast-paced plot, and a light look at political life in Washington, D.C., will delight cozy fans."
~ Publishers Weekly
"This spunky new romantic suspense series is an obvious pick for readers who enjoy Julie Hyzy's "White House Chef" series (Buffalo West Wing), but also think of gardening mystery series such as Rosemary Harris's (Slugfest)." ~ Library Journal
Order Flowerbed of State from your favorite bookseller. 
Look for The Scarlet Pepper in April 2012. Pre-order your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment